We’ve seen first hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. Doing great work for the greater good is the animating force that unites us and brings even more meaning to elevating brands.
Purpose is the great multiplier of talent—the greater the purpose, the greater the talent. It is our purpose to create meaningful brand experiences, to nurture the talent of our people and to elevate others who live in extreme poverty.
Producer–New York Office
You are someone who loves details, has a sense of urgency, and an endless help attitude. You will work with account executives and manage vendors in creation and implementation of marketing programs. Programs will span multiple disciplines, including print, custom fabrication, installation, strategy, brand building, and more.
• Track all aspects of the project and keep internal and external teams up-to-date on progress
• Coordinate and manage third party vendors through the entire project lifecycle
• Create estimates and manage program budgets
• Travel to clients, vendors, and installations
• 3 to 5 years of production experience; agency with retail production management experience preferred
• Detail-oriented, proactive and comfortable managing high job volume workload
• Strong problem solving, mathematical and organizational skills
• Calm under pressure and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
• Creative problem solver