We’ve seen first hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. Doing great work for the greater good is the animating force that unites us and brings even more meaning to elevating brands.
Purpose is the great multiplier of talent—the greater the purpose, the greater the talent. It is our purpose to create meaningful brand experiences, to nurture the talent of our people and to elevate others who live in extreme poverty.
Print Producer Director – Minneapolis Office
You are a leader who leans into opportunities. Your roots are in print production and you enjoy a fast-paced environment. You enjoy using your many
years of experience to meet daily challenges and problem solve. You have a desire for creative expression and are passionate about execution on a
tactical level with excellence. Mentoring a team comes naturally. Inherently you know how to navigate clients, vendors and internal team to meet
deliverables. You see opportunity to evolve and refine in the chaos of the day to day. Establishing best practices is how you make the workflow easier.
You enjoy learning about the latest in print techniques and materials. You enjoy retail and at the end of the day, your team feels success.
• 8 to 10 years of retail print production experience; agency experience a plus
• Thorough understanding of graphics, press, and bindery
• Experience managing a team of ten or more producers
• Strong problem solving, mathematical and organizational skills
• Must be detail-oriented, proactive and comfortable managing high job volume
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Highly responsible, collaborative and self-motivated
• Manage a team of producers providing coaching, onboarding, training, and workload
• Understand the producers bandwidth, strengths, areas of development needed and align on accounts accordingly
• Oversee management of print production projects from concept to final delivery and distribution
• Ultimate responsibility for all successful execution of all production within timeline, budget and meeting expectations for excellence.
• Collaborate with clients, account and creative directors to define timelines, specs, pre-press, production and installations
• Oversee producer work specifically client assignment, estimates, timelines, and briefs
• Research new print techniques, materials, and processes to provide innovative, cost-effective production concepts and solutions
• Determine and implement and refine best practices and process workflow
• Responsible for collaborating with other department heads and CEO to determine best practices/agency wide approaches/philosophy
• Collaborate with CEO to ensure departmental profitability
• Work to maintain vendor relationships, process and pricing strategy
• Occasionally travel to clients or vendors