We’ve seen first hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. Doing great work for the greater good is the animating force that unites us and brings even more meaning to elevating brands.
Purpose is the great multiplier of talent—the greater the purpose, the greater the talent. It is our purpose to create meaningful brand experiences, to nurture the talent of our people and to elevate others who live in extreme poverty.
You are an amazing designer with conceptual abilities to turn opportunities into meaningful ideas that impact business & people. You overflow with positivity, enthusiasm and creative energy in all you do. It is your mission to turn any project you work on into something we’ve never seen before. Your strong communication skills exude confidence and trust in the work. You over deliver because you know there is more good work to come. You have a passion for retail design and the drive to do great things. You are a strategic thinker that can take research and insights and formulate design direction around them. You have the ability to understand the soul of a brand and can bring it to life in any size footprint. Your understanding of materials and processes makes for an easy transition into the development and production phases of your designs—while at the same time you are cognizant of being on time and on budget whenever possible.
• Be an aesthetic designer, who know how to think strategically
• Carry with you a ridiculous level of attention to detail, as well as the ability to work well with others under pressure
• Experience in multiple media formats—print, digital, photography & prototyping
• Strong background working in dimensional space, including concepting for retail pop-up stores, in-store fixtures and retail window displays
• Knowledge in window graphics, in-store signage, display graphics and retail merchandising
• Ability to work under tight timelines and deal with unforeseen situations
• Mastery of Adobe Suite—Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
• Knowledge of art material, fabrication techniques, printing process and press runs
• Strong understanding of 3D Studio Max and Sketchup, AutoCAD or Cinema 4D is a plus, but not required
• Be the “owner” of varied sized projects and clients—from concepting to production, while respecting and maintaining parameters of timelines and budgets
• Strong skillset for crafting clear and visually compelling presentations
• Comfortable working independently or collaboratively
• B.A./B.S four-year college or university, technical school; and/or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years in retail or environments design preferred for Senior Retail Designer
• Demonstrated ability that you are a strategic, aesthetic and conceptual designer with the ability and desire to develop breakthrough award-winning concepts
• Strong creative portfolio