We’ve seen first hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. Doing great work for the greater good is the animating force that unites us and brings even more meaning to elevating brands.
Purpose is the great multiplier of talent—the greater the purpose, the greater the talent. It is our purpose to create meaningful brand experiences, to nurture the talent of our people and to elevate others who live in extreme poverty.
Billing Specialist – Minneapolis Office
You will be working closely with the Accounting Director. You are someone who loves details, has a sense of urgency and an endless help attitude.
• Work to accurately invoice clients with a high attention to detail
• Figure sales tax for multiple jurisdictions
• Research, report and resolve billing discrepancies
• Manage the month end billing cycle process
• Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
• Update accounts receivable ledger
• Become intimately involved with Workamajig billing module
• Reconcile and bill for fulfillment and reships at warehouse
• Use AvaTax to calculate sales tax
• Manage all P.O.’s
• Minimum of Associates Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
• Minimum 2 years of agency billing experience
• Detail oriented
• Exceptional communications skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Creative Billing experience a plus