We’ve seen first hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. Doing great work for the greater good is the animating force that unites us and brings even more meaning to elevating brands.
Purpose is the great multiplier of talent—the greater the purpose, the greater the talent. It is our purpose to create meaningful brand experiences, to nurture the talent of our people and to elevate others who live in extreme poverty.
Account Supervisor–New York Office
You are a skilled, senior account type: inherently strategic and process proficient, balancing a business mind with a creative soul. Every day you go all-in to guide projects from inception to execution, ensuring that needs are met, expectations are exceeded and design excellence happens in the process. You are adept at managing and mentoring junior account team members. Through it all, you are driven by purpose and a belief that business can be a force for good. Preferably with retail experience.
• Day to day client interaction / decision making (3 - 4 foundation clients / 4 - 6 projects)
• Leads client marketing planning process, and business strategy development (for owned clients)
• Management & mentoring of supporting AE’s + AAE’s
• Definition of scope, timelines, (overall) resource needs, and approval of briefs
• Internal lynchpin and the ultimate owner of project success
• Project (client) financial monitoring + reporting
• Allocation of resources (department workload)
• Ownership + accountability of all owned client SOW’s / Proposals
• Voice of the client strategic interests in all conversations
Works with strategist development of creative briefs and overall client brand/creative strategy
• Works with strategist on new business backgrounding, strategy and pitch development
• Works with business manager + account executives on monthly invoicing and client financial reconciliation
• Works with Account Director on long range client planning, client negotiation, and pricing structure
• B.A./B.S four-year college or university (OR equivalent combination of education and experience)
• 6-8+ years of experience managing branding strategic design assignments
• Retail & experiential branding, marketing + activation experience a plus