We’ve seen first hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. Doing great work for the greater good is the animating force that unites us and brings even more meaning to elevating brands.
Purpose is the great multiplier of talent—the greater the purpose, the greater the talent. It is our purpose to create meaningful brand experiences, to nurture the talent of our people and to elevate others who live in extreme poverty.
Account Executive–Minneapolis Office
You own the client relationship and represent their point of view on their customer, marketing, or business needs. You are a strategic editor and activator. You ensure that the customer’s needs are met with excellence. You look for opportunities to push business forward and act appropriately to sell smart, strategic work and extended services. You love working in a team of many, but are also comfortable working as a one-person band when required.
• B.A./B.S four-year college or university; and two to four years related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2-5 years of directly comparable agency experience managing brief-to-execution campaign development + design initiatives
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Guides and collaborates with cross-functional account, creative and production team across Latitude offices (Minneapolis, Portland and NYC)
• Fully owns projects, with a high degree of resourcefulness, autonomy and accuracy
Day-to-day client leadership via ongoing interaction and internal decision making
• Collaborates with Account Director + Supervisor on scope, timelines, (project & departmental) resource needs, and approval of briefs
• Project management for all projects in-house—Internal lynchpin, protector of
project scope, and the ultimate owner of project success
• Responsible for overall project financial monitoring, reporting and adherence to project SOWs.
• Works with CRD for allocation of resources (department & account specific workload)
• Voice of the client strategic interests in all conversations
• Strategic collaborator on development of creative briefs and overall client brand/creative strategy
• Works with business manager + account director on monthly invoicing and client financial reconciliation
• Experience with retail marketing campaigns and environmental design a plus.
• Part of a growing team co-located in Minneapolis and Portland offices